Level 3 – Specialist Day (in-person in Auckland)
These 1-day courses are designed to be a deep dive into a specialised topic. Learn high-level skills and knowledge based on the latest research and expert practice presented by subject matter expert speakers.
Topics currently include: Men who use Violence: Drivers, Impacts and Interventions and Working with Children Experiencing Violence. Add these onto your Level 3 Advanced Training, or book as separate sessions – 7 hours.
Prerequisite: Level 1 Introductory Training or relevant on-the-job knowledge or experience.
Scheduled Training Dates (training days are 9am to 4pm):
- Tuesday 8th November 2022 (Working with Children)
Training Venue: Shine Training Centre, Ground Floor, 409 New North Rd, Kingsland
Register now: to book your space, click on your preferred date in the dropdown box at the bottom of this page, add to your cart, then proceed to your shopping cart to finish the registration process.
Lunch and refreshments provided.
When you register, please email email@example.com with any dietary requirements, i.e. vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free. We will do our best to accommodate all dietary requirements within reason.
Please arrive in plenty of time to find parking on Bond Street or surrounding streets. Download map of parking around Shine’s Kingsland office
- 10 WORKING DAYS OR MORE or more prior to course date: you are eligible for a full refund of payment minus $20 admin fee, or you may reschedule at no additional charge
- 4-9 WORKING DAYS prior to course date: you are eligible for a refund of 50% of your training fee, or you may reschedule to a later date at no additional charge
- 3 WORKING DAYS OR LESS prior to course date: No refunds, however you may reschedule to a later training date for an additional fee of 50% of your training fee
- If the course you register for is cancelled by Shine, you may elect to have your payment refunded or reschedule to a later training date.
Please note: If you register for this training and Auckland moves into a COVID alert level 3 or 4, we will notify you of the training cancellation as soon as possible, and you may choose to either transfer your registration to another training date or receive a full refund.
In order to request a refund or to reschedule your training date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$477.25 incl. GST